Golf course fence paint/repair: This item is currently On Hold as we await the City Council Decision
Mailbox replacement: Mailboxes have been installed.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING:
The LWHOA reached out to Dave Johnson, Parks & Recreation Director, for the City of Maple Valley who provided a Lake Wilderness Golf Course update.
- An RFP (Request for Proposal) related to the operations and maintenance of the golf course was sent out. The RFP did include all of the Columbia Hospitality recommendations
- 4 proposals were received
- Panel interviews were held in late October
- On Tuesday, 11/13/2018, the City Council will be reviewing and considering a contract for CourseCo to be the new operator of the Lake Wilderness Golf Course
- One of the courses that CourseCo manages is Paulouse Ridge Golf Club at Washington State University. To read more about CourseCo please visit this website: https://www.palouseridge.com/course-management-courseco-inc/
Please visit the City of Maple Valley website for meeting dates/times/agendas – http://www.maplevalleywa.gov/council-meetings
CHRISTMAS LIGHT CONTEST:
Our neighborhood certainly always dazzles at Christmas time, so let’s keep it going!
The Christmas light contest will be held as well, with the Lake Wilderness HOA Board judging the lights December 20-December 23. The winners will be announced in our January 2019 newsletter.
The Prizes for 2018 will be:
1st Place – $100
2nd Place – $75
3rd Place – $50
JERRY WOODS HOLIDAY FIRE ENGINE FOOD DRIVE:
Santa and Fire Engine #1 will be visiting our neighborhood on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. for the Annual Food Drive. Please visit the website for more information at http://holidayengine.org/
ANNUAL HOMEOWNER’S MEETING:
The LWHOA Annual Homeowner’s meeting information:
Date: November 29, 2018
Time: 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Lake Wilderness Lodge, Rainier Conference Room
LWHOA BOARD MEETING LOCATIONS:
As of the January 2018 HOA Board Meeting, the start time changed to 6:00 p.m. HOA Board Meetings occur the 3rd Wednesday of each month except for June and December. The LWHOA meetings will now be held at the Lake Wilderness Lodge which is located at 22500 SE 248th St, Maple Valley, WA 98038 – down at the Lake Wilderness Park – Cedar and Rainier Conference Rooms.
**For more LWHOA information please see our website at http://lwhoa.com