LAKE WILDERNESS PROJECT UPDATES:
Our landscaping company (Ramo’s Lawn Service) will be removing bushes and adding river rock in front of the Lake Wilderness sign (right hand side as you are entering the neighborhood) on Friday, April 30th
LAKE WILDERNESS GARAGE SALE:
The neighborhood garage sale is on this year, so let’s do some clean sweeping and make some cash! Please practice social distancing … thank you.
Date: Saturday, 6/5/2021
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Advertising: Lake Wilderness Facebook Page and Craigslist
FUN IN THE SUN (a.k.a. ACC Requests):
Spring and Summer have arrived. For many of us that will mean doing some of those exterior house and yard projects you have been dreaming about during the winter. Included with this newsletter is an Architectural Control Request Form for your projects that you are lining up. Exterior house painting, putting in a fence, roofing, changing your landscaping, deck, patio and/or patio cover, windows to just name a few all require a submitted and approved application prior to commencement of work. Please plan in advance of your project, as the Architectural Control Committee has 30 days to approve/deny a request, with typical turnaround being two weeks.
Please include your Division and Lot # on the form. You can locate Division and Lot information on the LWHOA website > under CC & R’s > Lake Wilderness Plat Map. The Divisions (Division One, Division Two, Division Three are located on the road on the plat map. The Lot number is located on the house.
We currently have one available seat on the LWHOA Board
What does it take to be a Board Member on the Lake Wilderness HOA?
- Attend monthly meetings – 3rd Wednesday of each month from
6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (No meetings June or December). Currently the HOA meetings are virtual
- Participate in Community events such as The National Night Out (Cancelled for 2020 due to Covid)
- Participate in e-mail correspondence
*Lake Wilderness HOA Board Member terms are for 2 years.
How does being a Lake Wilderness HOA Board Member affect you?
- Protect Your Property: Being involved with the Lake Wilderness HOA will put you in a better position to make and implement policies in the Community. Some of these policies may directly affect property value, especially if they require decisions about the association’s budget or routine maintenance
- Meet More of Your Expectations: By serving on the HOA Board, you can achieve your expectations of a more enjoyable Lake Wilderness Community by working with your neighbors
- Give Back to Your Community: This allows you the opportunity to make good decisions that will have a positive impact on everyone
Volunteers: Another opportunity for residents, besides being an HOA Board Member, is to volunteer for the various committees that the LWHOA oversees such as communication, parking, and landscaping. Thank you, in advance, for considering either becoming an LWHOA Board Member or a Lake Wilderness HOA volunteer!
LWHOA BOARD MEETING UPDATE:
Board meetings are still being held virtually and this may become the new normal of the future. Because of this, we see an opportunity to improve communication for the HOA Board, Lake Wilderness Residents, and Around the Clock. We’d like to ask that you send your e-mail address to James at Around the Clock (firstname.lastname@example.org). E-mails will, of course, be kept confidential and will only be used by the HOA and Around the Clock to communicate to the Lake Wilderness Residents.