CHRISTMAS LIGHT CONTEST WINNERS:
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Christmas Light Contest this year, as well as to those who performed the judging! The Christmas lights were spectacular this season. Being able to walk thru the neighborhood on those “dry” evenings has certainly been enjoyable.
For Traditional, the winners are as follows:
1st Place ($100) – 25004 222nd CT
2nd Place ($75) – 25324 Lake Wilderness Country Club Dr
3rd Place ($50) – 25121 Lake Wilderness Country Club Dr
For Contemporary, the winners are as follows:
1st Place ($100) – 25009 Lake Wilderness Country Club Dr
2nd Place ($75) – 25243 Lake Wilderness Country Club Dr
3rd Place ($50) – 25603 Lake Wilderness Country Club Dr
We currently have two available seats on the LWHOA Board
What does it take to be a Board Member on the Lake Wilderness HOA?
- Attend monthly meetings – 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (No meetings June or December). Currently the HOA meetings are virtual
- Participate in Community events such as The National Night Out (Cancelled for 2020 due to Covid)
- Participate in e-mail correspondence
*Lake Wilderness HOA Board Member terms are for 2 years.
How does being a Lake Wilderness HOA Board Member affect you?
- Protect Your Property: Being involved with the Lake Wilderness HOA will put you in a better position to make and implement policies in the Community. Some of these policies may directly affect property value, especially if they require decisions about the association’s budget or routine maintenance
- Meet More of Your Expectations: By serving on the HOA Board, you can achieve your expectations of a more enjoyable Lake Wilderness Community by working with your neighbors
- Give Back to Your Community: This allows you the opportunity to make good decisions that will have a positive impact on everyone
Volunteers: Another opportunity for residents, besides being an HOA Board Member, is to volunteer for the various committees that the LWHOA oversees such as communication, parking, and landscaping.
Thank you, in advance, for considering either becoming an LWHOA Board Member or a Lake Wilderness HOA volunteer!
LWHOA BOARD MEETING UPDATE:
Board meetings are still being held virtually and this may become the new normal of the future. Because of this, we see an opportunity to improve communication for the HOA Board, Lake Wilderness Residents, and Around the Clock. We’d like to ask that you send your e-mail address to James at Around the Clock (firstname.lastname@example.org). E-mails will, of course, be kept confidential and will only be used by the HOA and Around the Clock to communicate to the Lake Wilderness Residents.